Adobe announced the next generation of your favorite software.
Some New Acrobat X Features
- Automate multi-step tasks with new Actions Wizard and easily share them with coworkers and collaborators.
- PDF Portfolios using new layouts, visual themes and color palettes.
- Microsoft SharePoint integration. Check-in, check-out PDF files for reviewing and editing shared documents, using both Acrobat and the free Reader X.
- Updated User Interface to organize the most used tools in one place
New in Adobe Reader X
- Comment with Sticky Notes and Highlighter tools available to all users.
- Protected Mode to for secure experience.
See what PDF Portfolios, guided Actions, and SharePoint integration can do for you.
An opportunity for you to win the full license copy of Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2.5!
- Log on to your Twitter account (if you don’t have one, create one in a jiffy, and it’s free).
- Send prize-worthy tweets with hashtags #tcscontest #stcindia:
- Best practices for FrameMaker 9, RoboHelp 8, and TCS 2.x
- Top reasons to buy or upgrade to FrameMaker 9, RoboHelp 8, and TCS 2.x
The contest closes at 4 PM on November 12, 2010. Keep tweeting till then.
What/who is prize-worthy:
- The best tweet – Decided by judges at Adobe
- Most popular tweet – The most retweeted best practice or buy/upgrade reason
- Most prolific tweeter – The person with the maximum number of valid tweets
The results will be announced at the STC-India conference in New Delhi on 13 Nov, and the prizes will be awarded to the winner(s) by Naresh Gupta, MD, Adobe India.
You can always contact me @vikrantrai
Do serifs, sans serifs, glyphs, ligatures, leading, tracking, kerning make any sense to you? If you’re also as confused as I am, you just reached the right place. I have attempted to condense some of the information relating to Typography into a single page document, that can be used as a ready-reckoner for newbie Typographers. I am posting version 1.0 of this project on my blog.
The PDF file is here.
What’s even better is that I’ve even mapped these terms to the features in Adobe Illustrator, so that you can apply this information right away!
Take a print, Save the PDF, Share it with your friends. Feel free to use it whichever way you want. If this really helps you, share your experience with us.
Can you help me make this better. Let me know how. Post a comment.